Eagle Creek Baptist Church was founded in 1851. We are a rural church located at 7680 Horseshoe Bend Road, Dadeville, Alabama. We are affiliated with the Tallapoosa Baptist Association and are part of the Alabama Baptist Convention and also the Southern Baptist Convention.
The purposes of Eagle Creek Baptist Church are:
• Worship – To exalt the name of Jesus Christ through individual and corporate worship (John 4:24)
• Evangelism – To fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ by sharing the Good News in our community and throughout the world (Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8)
• Ministry/Missions – To serve unselfishly in Jesus’ name by meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those in our church, in our community, and in the world (1 Peter 4:10-11, Matthew 25:34-40)
• Discipleship – To promote development toward full Christian maturity, to train for effective ministry and to promote spiritual growth through Bible teaching (Ephesians 4:11-13, 2 Timothy 2:1-2)
• Fellowship – To encourage, support, and pray for each other as members of the family of God (1 John 1:7, Acts 2:44-47)
We accept “The Baptist Faith and Message 2000” as our larger statement of faith.
Our church has approximately 150 members and our paid staff consists of the pastor and the janitor. We have 8 deacons, but only 7 are active at one time. One deacon rotates to inactive every year. We have 2 music directors that rotate monthly. Our choir consists of 12-15 members, with an organist, a pianist, and a sound technician.